Integrated Camera is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Integrated Camera from your systemSunplusIT
. Open here
for more information on SunplusIT. Integrated Camera is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Integrated Camera's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named un_dext.exe and its approximative size is 94.91 KB (97192 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Integrated Camera. They take about 2.19 MB (2297981
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (1.76 MB)
- SPRemove.exe (72.87 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (85.87 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (82.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.91 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.91 KB)
This data is about Integrated Camera version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program released by SunplusIT. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "Integrated Camera". The Integrated Camera app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Integrated Camera in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:24:29.033