Insync is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Insync from your systemInsynchq Pte. Ltd.
. More data about Insynchq Pte. Ltd. can be read here
. Insync is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Insync\App directory, subject to the user's choice. Insync's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Insync\App\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called Insync.exe and occupies 115.29 KB (118056 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Insync. They occupy about 299.85 KB (307048
bytes) on disk.
- Insync.exe (115.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (184.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11750
of Insync. For more Insync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Insync is a program offered by Insynchq Pte. Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Insync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Insync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Insync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Insync". The Insync application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Insync in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Insync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Insync.
8. After uninstalling Insync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Insync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Insync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Insync by Insynchq Pte. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Insync by Insynchq Pte. Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Insync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-29 21:37:53.533