This page contains detailed information on how to remove Instructor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Instructor from your systemRSI
. Check out here
for more details on RSI. Usually the Instructor application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Instructor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Instructor\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Instructor. Instructor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.00 MB (5246976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Instructor. They take 5.07 MB (5314078
bytes) on disk.
- Instructor.exe (5.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (65.53 KB)
This info is about Instructor version 18.104.22.1680
only. You can find below a few links to other Instructor versions:
Instructor is an application marketed by the software company RSI. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Instructor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Instructor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Instructor or simply click the Search field and type in "Instructor". If it exists on your system the Instructor app will be found automatically. When you click Instructor in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Instructor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Instructor.
8. After uninstalling Instructor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Instructor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Instructor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Instructor by RSI from your PC, we are not saying that Instructor by RSI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Instructor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:27:11.253