This page is about InstantSupport for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall InstantSupport from your computerInstaller Technology
. You can read more on Installer Technology or check for application updates here
. InstantSupport is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\InstantSupport directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for InstantSupport is C:\Program Files\InstantSupport\uninstall.exe. helper.exe is the InstantSupport's main executable file and it takes circa 140.31 KB (143680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in InstantSupport. They occupy 283.56 KB (290364
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (140.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of InstantSupport. For more InstantSupport versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling InstantSupport we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall InstantSupport from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by InstantSupport's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
InstantSupport is a program by the software company Installer Technology. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall InstantSupport is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase InstantSupport with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate InstantSupport or simply click the Search field and type in "InstantSupport". If it is installed on your PC the InstantSupport application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select InstantSupport in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about InstantSupport, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InstantSupport.
8. After uninstalling InstantSupport, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong InstantSupport which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling InstantSupport with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall InstantSupport by Installer Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that InstantSupport by Installer Technology is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InstantSupport supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 23:40:09.220