InstantMask 1.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall InstantMask 1.3 from your systemclipping-path-studio.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on clipping-path-studio.com. Click on http://clipping-path-studio.com/
to get more info about InstantMask 1.3 on clipping-path-studio.com's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\InstantMask 1.3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\InstantMask 1.3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall InstantMask 1.3. InstantMask.exe is the InstantMask 1.3's main executable file and it takes approximately 290.00 KB (296960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of InstantMask 1.3. They take an average of 980.78 KB (1004314
bytes) on disk.
- InstantMask.exe (290.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to InstantMask 1.3 version 1.3
InstantMask 1.3 is a program released by clipping-path-studio.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall InstantMask 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete InstantMask 1.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InstantMask 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "InstantMask 1.3". If it exists on your system the InstantMask 1.3 program will be found automatically. When you click InstantMask 1.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about InstantMask 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InstantMask 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://clipping-path-studio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\InstantMask 1.3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InstantMask 1.3.
8. After uninstalling InstantMask 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of InstantMask 1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InstantMask 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove InstantMask 1.3 by clipping-path-studio.com from your PC, we are not saying that InstantMask 1.3 by clipping-path-studio.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove InstantMask 1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 08:54:23.280