A way to uninstall Installation Windows Live from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Installation Windows Live for Windows. The Windows release was created by Microsoft Corporation. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here. More details about Installation Windows Live can be seen at http://support.live.com/. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Installation Windows Live is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WindowsLiveWriter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 97.84 KB (100192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Installation Windows Live. They occupy 11.82 MB (12398912 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall Installation Windows Live from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Installation Windows Live is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Installation Windows Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Installation Windows Live or simply activate the Search field and type in "Installation Windows Live". If it is installed on your PC the Installation Windows Live app will be found very quickly. After you click Installation Windows Live in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Installation Windows Live, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Installation Windows Live:
The web site of the application is: http://support.live.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Installation Windows Live.
8. After removing Installation Windows Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Installation Windows Live that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Installation Windows Live using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Installation Windows Live by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Installation Windows Live by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Installation Windows Live in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.