InstallConverter is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall InstallConverter from your PCInstallConverter
. Further information on InstallConverter can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallConverter directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallConverter\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall InstallConverter. Converter.exe is the InstallConverter's primary executable file and it takes close to 150.50 KB (154112 bytes) on disk.
InstallConverter is composed of the following executables which take 183.19 KB (187589
bytes) on disk:
- Converter.exe (150.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (32.69 KB)
The current page applies to InstallConverter version 1.0
If planning to uninstall InstallConverter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
InstallConverter is a program marketed by the software company InstallConverter. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall InstallConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove InstallConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate InstallConverter or simply activate the Search field and type in "InstallConverter". If it is installed on your PC the InstallConverter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select InstallConverter in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding InstallConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InstallConverter.
8. After removing InstallConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong InstallConverter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InstallConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall InstallConverter by InstallConverter from your computer, we are not saying that InstallConverter by InstallConverter is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall InstallConverter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:10:43.507