Insomnia is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Insomnia from your PCGregory Schier
. Additional info about Gregory Schier can be found here
. Insomnia is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\insomnia folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Insomnia is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\insomnia\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) on disk.
Insomnia is composed of the following executables which take 85.30 MB (89446912
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Insomnia.exe (80.96 MB)
This info is about Insomnia version 3.4.1
only. Click on the links below for other Insomnia versions:
Insomnia is an application marketed by the software company Gregory Schier. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Insomnia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Insomnia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Insomnia or simply click the Search field and type in "Insomnia". If it exists on your system the Insomnia app will be found automatically. When you click Insomnia in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Insomnia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Insomnia.
8. After removing Insomnia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Insomnia which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Insomnia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Insomnia by Gregory Schier from your PC, we are not saying that Insomnia by Gregory Schier is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Insomnia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:45:13.260