Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 from your computerLOMALKIN
. More information on LOMALKIN can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Insofta Cover Commander folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 is C:\Program Files\Insofta Cover Commander\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called CoverCommander.exe and its approximative size is 12.49 MB (13098496 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0. They occupy about 12.71 MB (13329227
bytes) on disk.
- CoverCommander.exe (12.49 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (225.32 KB)
This info is about Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 version 3.6.0
Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 is a program by the software company LOMALKIN. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0". The Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0.
8. After removing Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 by LOMALKIN from your PC, we are not saying that Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 by LOMALKIN is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Insofta Cover Commander 3.6.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 11:59:33.127