This web page is about Insaniquarium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Insaniquarium is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Insaniquarium directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Insaniquarium.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.58 MB (1660877 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Insaniquarium. They occupy 3.31 MB (3472845 bytes) on disk.
Insaniquarium.exe (1.58 MB)
UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
WinFish_Scr.exe (1.58 MB)
Insaniquarium has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.
You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Insaniquarium:
A way to delete Insaniquarium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Insaniquarium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Insaniquarium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Insaniquarium". The Insaniquarium app will be found automatically. After you click Insaniquarium in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Insaniquarium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Insaniquarium.
8. After uninstalling Insaniquarium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Insaniquarium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Insaniquarium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.