Inno Setup version 5.5.5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Inno Setup version 5.5.5 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Inno Setup version 5.5.5 from your computerjrsoftware.org
. Open here
where you can find out more on jrsoftware.org. You can read more about on Inno Setup version 5.5.5 at http://www.innosetup.com/
. Inno Setup version 5.5.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inno Setup 5 directory, regulated by the user's choice. Inno Setup version 5.5.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Inno Setup 5\unins000.exe. Inno Setup version 5.5.5's primary file takes about 748.00 KB (765952 bytes) and is named Compil32.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Inno Setup version 5.5.5. They occupy 1.74 MB (1826600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Compil32.exe (748.00 KB)
- ISCC.exe (155.50 KB)
- islzma32.exe (70.50 KB)
- islzma64.exe (97.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.29 KB)
- MyProg-IA64.exe (5.50 KB)
- MyProg-x64.exe (5.50 KB)
- MyProg.exe (5.00 KB)
This info is about Inno Setup version 5.5.5 version 5.5.5
If you are manually uninstalling Inno Setup version 5.5.5 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jordan Russell\Inno Setup
Inno Setup version 5.5.5 is an application marketed by jrsoftware.org. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Inno Setup version 5.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Inno Setup version 5.5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Inno Setup version 5.5.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Inno Setup version 5.5.5". If it is installed on your PC the Inno Setup version 5.5.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Inno Setup version 5.5.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Inno Setup version 5.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Inno Setup version 5.5.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innosetup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Inno Setup 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Inno Setup version 5.5.5.
8. After uninstalling Inno Setup version 5.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Inno Setup version 5.5.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Inno Setup version 5.5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Inno Setup version 5.5.5 by jrsoftware.org from your computer, we are not saying that Inno Setup version 5.5.5 by jrsoftware.org is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Inno Setup version 5.5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:59:43.793