You can find below details on how to remove Innkeeper for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Innkeeper from your systemCurse Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Curse Inc.. Usually the Innkeeper program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innkeeper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Innkeeper is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innkeeper\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.80 MB (1888136 bytes) on disk and is titled Update.exe.
The executables below are part of Innkeeper. They occupy an average of 52.05 MB (54576160
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- Innkeeper.exe (1.10 MB)
- Innkeeper.vshost.exe (12.38 KB)
- InnkeeperUI.exe (49.13 MB)
The current page applies to Innkeeper version 0.2.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other Innkeeper releases:
...click to view all...
Innkeeper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Innkeeper's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Innkeeper
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Innkeeper\Innkeeper.lnk
Innkeeper is a program by Curse Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Innkeeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Innkeeper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Innkeeper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Innkeeper". The Innkeeper application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Innkeeper in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Innkeeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Innkeeper.
8. After removing Innkeeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Innkeeper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Innkeeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Innkeeper by Curse Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Innkeeper by Curse Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Innkeeper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:08:53.027