You can find below details on how to uninstall Injustice™ 2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Injustice™ 2 from your computerNetherRealm Studios
. More data about NetherRealm Studios can be seen here
. Click on https://www.injustice.com/
to get more facts about Injustice™ 2 on NetherRealm Studios's website. Injustice™ 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Injustice2 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Injustice™ 2. Injustice2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 195.26 MB (204740176 bytes) on disk.
Injustice™ 2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 224.13 MB (235016912
bytes) on disk:
- Injustice2.exe (195.26 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
This info is about Injustice™ 2 version 2
Injustice™ 2 is a program marketed by NetherRealm Studios. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Injustice™ 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Injustice™ 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Injustice™ 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Injustice™ 2". If it exists on your system the Injustice™ 2 application will be found automatically. After you click Injustice™ 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Injustice™ 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Injustice™ 2:
- The publisher is: https://www.injustice.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Injustice™ 2.
8. After removing Injustice™ 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Injustice™ 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Injustice™ 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Injustice™ 2 by NetherRealm Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Injustice™ 2 by NetherRealm Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Injustice™ 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 21:46:18.707