This web page is about Injected Anti-cheat for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Injected Anti-cheat from your PCAlejandro Cortés
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Alejandro Cortés. More information about Injected Anti-cheat can be seen at http://www.sxe-injected.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sXe Injected directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Injected Anti-cheat is C:\Program Files (x86)\sXe Injected\uninstall.exe. Injected Anti-cheat's main file takes around 5.51 MB (5777952 bytes) and is named Injected.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Injected Anti-cheat. They take about 5.68 MB (5958176
bytes) on disk.
- Injected.exe (5.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (176.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Injected Anti-cheat version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Injected Anti-cheat versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\sXe Injected\Injected Anti-cheat.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Injected Anti-cheat
Injected Anti-cheat is a program released by the software company Alejandro Cortés. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Injected Anti-cheat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Injected Anti-cheat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Injected Anti-cheat or simply activate the Search field and type in "Injected Anti-cheat". The Injected Anti-cheat app will be found automatically. After you select Injected Anti-cheat in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Injected Anti-cheat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Injected Anti-cheat:
- The software company is: http://www.sxe-injected.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sXe Injected\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Injected Anti-cheat.
8. After removing Injected Anti-cheat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Injected Anti-cheat that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Injected Anti-cheat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Injected Anti-cheat by Alejandro Cortés from your computer, nor are we saying that Injected Anti-cheat by Alejandro Cortés is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Injected Anti-cheat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 02:02:23.683