This page is about InfraRecorder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the InfraRecorder program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InfraRecorder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. InfraRecorder.exe is the InfraRecorder's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.33 MB (2445312 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall InfraRecorder from your computer
The executables below are part of InfraRecorder. They occupy an average of 3.76 MB (3944571
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ckEffects.exe (340.00 KB)
- InfraRecorder.exe (2.33 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.57 KB)
- cdda2wav.exe (309.93 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (445.27 KB)
- readcd.exe (270.35 KB)
Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase InfraRecorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall InfraRecorder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find InfraRecorder or simply click the Search field and type in "InfraRecorder". If it exists on your system the InfraRecorder program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click InfraRecorder in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding InfraRecorder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InfraRecorder.
8. After removing InfraRecorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong InfraRecorder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InfraRecorder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130