You can find below details on how to remove Informer for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Informer from your computerInformer
. Open here
where you can find out more on Informer. Informer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Informer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Informer is C:\Program Files\Informer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.73 MB (2859520 bytes) on disk and is called Informer.exe.
Informer contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.98 MB (4173948
bytes) on disk.
- Informer.exe (2.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.12 KB)
- Update.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Informer version 5.10
only. Click on the links below for other Informer versions:
Informer is an application offered by Informer. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Informer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Informer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Informer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Informer". If it exists on your system the Informer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Informer in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Informer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Informer.
8. After uninstalling Informer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Informer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Informer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Informer by Informer from your PC, nor are we saying that Informer by Informer is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Informer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 04:40:08.933