This page is about Information for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Information from your computerInformation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Information. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Information directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Information is C:\Program Files (x86)\Information\Uninstall.exe /torpedo=1. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.63 MB (2756557 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Information. They take about 2.63 MB (2756557
bytes) on disk.
When planning to uninstall Information you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Information:
The files below remain on your disk by Information when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Information
- C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Information
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\UserName\Memoire_2\Doc_Eco\Nouveaux doc\UNESCO-Information pour tous
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\EN\Templates\Common Forms\Contact Information.tds
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\EN\Templates\Common Forms\Employee Information Form.tds
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\EN\Templates\Style1\Contact Information.tds
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\EN\Templates\Style1\Employee Information Form.tds
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\InstallShield Uninstall Information
Information is a program by the software company Information. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Information is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Information from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Information or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Information". If it is installed on your PC the Information app will be found very quickly. After you click Information in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Information, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Information.
8. After removing Information, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Information that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Information with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Information by Information from your PC, we are not saying that Information by Information is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Information in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 17:39:49.260