This web page is about InfoAtoms for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall InfoAtoms from your systemInfoAtoms
. Check out here
for more information on InfoAtoms. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoAtoms folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoAtoms\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall InfoAtoms. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 392.44 KB (401855 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with InfoAtoms. They occupy about 392.44 KB (401855
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (392.44 KB)
This page is about InfoAtoms version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more InfoAtoms versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling InfoAtoms we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
InfoAtoms is a program marketed by InfoAtoms. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall InfoAtoms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase InfoAtoms with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate InfoAtoms or simply click the Search feature and type in "InfoAtoms". If it exists on your system the InfoAtoms program will be found automatically. When you click InfoAtoms in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding InfoAtoms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove InfoAtoms.
8. After removing InfoAtoms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong InfoAtoms which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InfoAtoms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall InfoAtoms by InfoAtoms from your PC, nor are we saying that InfoAtoms by InfoAtoms is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InfoAtoms in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 23:02:05.277