Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124
Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 from your PCIceni Technology
. You can find out more on Iceni Technology or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
. Usually the Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file is named Infix.exe and it has a size of 13.96 MB (14635720 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124. They occupy 17.24 MB (18081488
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (13.96 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.74 MB)
This info is about Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 is a program released by Iceni Technology. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you click Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 by Iceni Technology from your computer, we are not saying that Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 by Iceni Technology is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 14:51:44.617