Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 from your PCIceni Technology
. You can read more on Iceni Technology or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
if you want to read more on Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 on Iceni Technology's website. Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix7 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168. Infix.exe is the Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it takes around 13.12 MB (13753920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199. They take about 16.41 MB (17202488
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (13.12 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.74 MB)
This data is about Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company Iceni Technology. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. When you select Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Infix PDF Editor version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Infix PDF Editor version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Infix PDF Editor version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 18.104.22.168 by Iceni Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that Infix PDF Editor version 22.214.171.124 by Iceni Technology is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Infix PDF Editor version 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 08:50:20.180