This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Infix 5.17 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Infix 5.17 from your PCIceni Technology
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Iceni Technology. You can get more details on Infix 5.17 at http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
. Infix 5.17 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Infix 5.17 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Infix.exe is the Infix 5.17's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.44 MB (9899816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Infix 5.17. They take an average of 12.69 MB (13307552
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (9.44 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.17
of Infix 5.17.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove Infix 5.17 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Infix 5.17 from your computer:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Iceni Technology Limited\Infix
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Infix PDF
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files (x86)\Pdf-Infix5\Infix.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files (x86)\Pdf-Infix5\Infix.exe.FriendlyAppName
Infix 5.17 is an application marketed by Iceni Technology. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Infix 5.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Infix 5.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Infix 5.17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Infix 5.17". If it is installed on your PC the Infix 5.17 application will be found automatically. When you select Infix 5.17 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Infix 5.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infix 5.17:
- The software company is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Infix 5.17.
8. After removing Infix 5.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Infix 5.17 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Infix 5.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Infix 5.17 by Iceni Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that Infix 5.17 by Iceni Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Infix 5.17 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-28 15:24:14.370