This web page is about Infix 5.16 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Infix 5.16 from your PCIceni Technology
. You can find out more on Iceni Technology or check for application updates here
. More details about Infix 5.16 can be found at http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
. Infix 5.16 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix5 directory, subject to the user's option. Infix 5.16's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix5\unins000.exe. Infix 5.16's main file takes about 9.44 MB (9895720 bytes) and its name is Infix.exe.
Infix 5.16 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.69 MB (13303456
bytes) on disk.
- Infix.exe (9.44 MB)
- jbig2.exe (422.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (1.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.16
of Infix 5.16.
Infix 5.16 is a program marketed by Iceni Technology. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Infix 5.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Infix 5.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Infix 5.16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Infix 5.16". If it exists on your system the Infix 5.16 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Infix 5.16 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Infix 5.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infix 5.16:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iceni.com/infix.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iceni\Infix5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Infix 5.16.
8. After uninstalling Infix 5.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Infix 5.16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Infix 5.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Infix 5.16 by Iceni Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Infix 5.16 by Iceni Technology is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Infix 5.16 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:38:39.623