InfinityAT is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall InfinityAT from your PCTransAct Futures LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on TransAct Futures LLC. Usually the InfinityAT application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YesTrader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\YesTrader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove InfinityAT. The program's main executable file is titled TALauncher.exe and its approximative size is 95.00 KB (97280 bytes).
InfinityAT contains of the executables below. They take 13.14 MB (13776573
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ATChartsInstallerDownloader.exe (42.28 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- TALauncher.exe (95.00 KB)
- Trader.exe (1.87 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
- vcredist2008_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
The current web page applies to InfinityAT version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of InfinityAT:
...click to view all...
InfinityAT has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall InfinityAT from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall InfinityAT:
- C:\Program Files\YesTrader
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\YesTrader\Logs\InfinityAT_2015-03-06_16.49.53.log
- C:\Program Files\YesTrader\Logs\InfinityAT_2015-03-06_17.00.58.log
- C:\Program Files\YesTrader\Logs\TAAutoUpdate_1792_20150306.log
- C:\Program Files\YesTrader\Logs\TAAutoUpdate_3572_20150306.log
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
InfinityAT is an application marketed by TransAct Futures LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove InfinityAT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall InfinityAT from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InfinityAT or simply click the Search field and type in "InfinityAT". If it exists on your system the InfinityAT application will be found very quickly. After you click InfinityAT in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about InfinityAT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InfinityAT.
8. After removing InfinityAT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of InfinityAT that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InfinityAT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall InfinityAT by TransAct Futures LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that InfinityAT by TransAct Futures LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InfinityAT in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:53:46.650