Infinity USB 1.40
Infinity USB 1.40 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Infinity USB 1.40 from your computerWB Electronics
. Further information on WB Electronics can be found here
. Please open http://www.infinityusb.com
if you want to read more on Infinity USB 1.40 on WB Electronics's web page. Infinity USB 1.40 is commonly set up in the C:\Programfiler\Infinity USB folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Infinity USB 1.40 is "C:\Programfiler\Infinity USB\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. INFUSB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Infinity USB 1.40. They take about 502.14 KB (514194
bytes) on disk.
- INFUSB.exe (428.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.40
of Infinity USB 1.40.
Infinity USB 1.40 is an application offered by WB Electronics. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Infinity USB 1.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Infinity USB 1.40 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Infinity USB 1.40 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Infinity USB 1.40". The Infinity USB 1.40 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Infinity USB 1.40 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Infinity USB 1.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infinity USB 1.40:
- The software company is: http://www.infinityusb.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programfiler\Infinity USB\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Infinity USB 1.40.
8. After removing Infinity USB 1.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Infinity USB 1.40 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Infinity USB 1.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Infinity USB 1.40 by WB Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that Infinity USB 1.40 by WB Electronics is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Infinity USB 1.40 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:00:12.930