Infested Planet is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Infested Planet from your PCRocket Bear Games
. More information on Rocket Bear Games can be seen here
. Click on http://www.infestedplanet.com
to get more data about Infested Planet on Rocket Bear Games's website. Infested Planet is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Infested Planet folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Infested Planet. Infested Planet's primary file takes about 6.15 MB (6453760 bytes) and is called InfestedPlanet.exe.
The executables below are part of Infested Planet. They take about 6.15 MB (6453760
bytes) on disk.
- InfestedPlanet.exe (6.15 MB)
Infested Planet is a program by Rocket Bear Games. Some users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Infested Planet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Infested Planet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Infested Planet or simply click the Search field and type in "Infested Planet". The Infested Planet program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Infested Planet in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Infested Planet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Infested Planet:
- The publisher is: http://www.infestedplanet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Infested Planet.
8. After removing Infested Planet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Infested Planet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Infested Planet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Infested Planet by Rocket Bear Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Infested Planet by Rocket Bear Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Infested Planet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:58:30.363