Infagon v5.1 Beta
Infagon v5.1 Beta is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Infagon v5.1 Beta from your computerMattic Software
. More information on Mattic Software can be seen here
. Further information about Infagon v5.1 Beta can be seen at www.infagon.com
. Usually the Infagon v5.1 Beta program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Infagon v5.1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Infagon v5.1 Beta is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Infagon v5.1\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Infagon.exe and its approximative size is 2.43 MB (2552320 bytes).
Infagon v5.1 Beta is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.51 MB (2628242
bytes) on disk:
- Infagon.exe (2.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The current page applies to Infagon v5.1 Beta version 5.1
Infagon v5.1 Beta is an application by Mattic Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Infagon v5.1 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Infagon v5.1 Beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Infagon v5.1 Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Infagon v5.1 Beta". The Infagon v5.1 Beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Infagon v5.1 Beta in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Infagon v5.1 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Infagon v5.1 Beta:
- The web site of the application is: www.infagon.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Infagon v5.1\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Infagon v5.1 Beta.
8. After removing Infagon v5.1 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Infagon v5.1 Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Infagon v5.1 Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Infagon v5.1 Beta by Mattic Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Infagon v5.1 Beta by Mattic Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Infagon v5.1 Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-30 11:58:16.933