Inet is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Inet from your computerInet
. Check out here
for more information on Inet. Click on Inet
to get more info about Inet on Inet's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\inet directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Inet is "C:\Program Files (x86)\inet\unins000.exe". ATP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.80 MB (9230336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Inet. They occupy about 9.48 MB (9940826
bytes) on disk.
- ATP.exe (8.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
Inet is an application by Inet. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Inet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Inet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Inet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Inet". The Inet program will be found automatically. When you click Inet in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Inet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Inet:
- The software company is: Inet
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\inet\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Inet.
8. After uninstalling Inet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Inet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Inet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Inet by Inet from your PC, we are not saying that Inet by Inet is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Inet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-31 14:29:24.303