This info is about India Garden for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall India Garden from your PCRokapublish
. Open here
where you can find out more on Rokapublish. Please open http://smallgames.ws
if you want to read more on India Garden on Rokapublish's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rokapublish\India Garden directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing India Garden is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rokapublish\India Garden\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 334.18 KB (342201 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of India Garden. They occupy an average of 2.50 MB (2623673
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (2.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (334.18 KB)
The current page applies to India Garden version 1.0
India Garden is an application marketed by Rokapublish. Some users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove India Garden is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove India Garden from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find India Garden or simply click the Search field and type in "India Garden". If it is installed on your PC the India Garden application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click India Garden in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding India Garden, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for India Garden:
- The web site of the application is: http://smallgames.ws
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rokapublish\India Garden\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove India Garden.
8. After uninstalling India Garden, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of India Garden which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling India Garden with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove India Garden by Rokapublish from your computer, we are not saying that India Garden by Rokapublish is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove India Garden in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 14:27:51.690