Index.dat Analyzer v2.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 from your computerSystenance Software
. Further information on Systenance Software can be found here
. More information about the program Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 can be seen at http://www.systenance.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Index.dat Analyzer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Index.dat Analyzer v2.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Index.dat Analyzer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called index.exe and its approximative size is 2.26 MB (2372608 bytes).
Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 is composed of the following executables which take 2.93 MB (3068250
bytes) on disk:
- index.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of Index.dat Analyzer v2.5.
Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 is a program marketed by the software company Systenance Software. Some people decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Index.dat Analyzer v2.5". If it exists on your system the Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 app will be found very quickly. When you click Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Index.dat Analyzer v2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Index.dat Analyzer v2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systenance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Index.dat Analyzer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Index.dat Analyzer v2.5.
8. After uninstalling Index.dat Analyzer v2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 by Systenance Software from your computer, we are not saying that Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 by Systenance Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Index.dat Analyzer v2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:47:52.603