This web page contains thorough information on how to remove IncrediMail 2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 from your systemIncrediMail Ltd.
. More information on IncrediMail Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about IncrediMail 2.0 can be seen at www.incredimail.com
. Usually the IncrediMail 2.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during install. IncrediMail 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail. The program's main executable file occupies 357.45 KB (366024 bytes) on disk and is labeled IncMail.exe.
IncrediMail 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.72 MB (1800256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImApp.exe (257.45 KB)
- ImBpp.exe (125.37 KB)
- ImLc.exe (301.45 KB)
- ImLpp.exe (65.45 KB)
- ImNotfy.exe (253.45 KB)
- ImPackr.exe (101.45 KB)
- ImpCnt.exe (109.45 KB)
- ImSc.exe (42.80 KB)
- ImSetup.exe (117.45 KB)
- IncMail.exe (357.45 KB)
- aeldr.exe (26.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1179
of IncrediMail 2.0. For other IncrediMail 2.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall IncrediMail 2.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk by IncrediMail 2.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IncrediMail
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\XKPB7KX4\www2l.incredimail.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www.incredimail.com
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\AE\ActionEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\AE\aeldr.exe
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\AE\ars.xml
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\AE\arscookies.xml
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
IncrediMail 2.0 is a program marketed by IncrediMail Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove IncrediMail 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IncrediMail 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IncrediMail 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the IncrediMail 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IncrediMail 2.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IncrediMail 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IncrediMail 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: www.incredimail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IncrediMail 2.0.
8. After uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IncrediMail 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:59:41.653