This page contains detailed information on how to remove IncrediMail 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 from your PCIncrediMail Ltd.
. More data about IncrediMail Ltd. can be found here
. More details about IncrediMail 2.0 can be seen at www.incredimail.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing IncrediMail 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 273.45 KB (280008 bytes) on disk and is titled IncMail.exe.
The following executables are contained in IncrediMail 2.0. They take 1.66 MB (1743224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImApp.exe (209.45 KB)
- ImLc.exe (301.45 KB)
- ImLpp.exe (57.45 KB)
- ImNotfy.exe (225.45 KB)
- ImPackr.exe (97.45 KB)
- ImpCnt.exe (101.45 KB)
- ImSc.exe (42.80 KB)
- ImSetup.exe (393.45 KB)
- IncMail.exe (273.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5295
of IncrediMail 2.0. You can find below info on other application versions of IncrediMail 2.0:
...click to view all...
IncrediMail 2.0 is a program released by the software company IncrediMail Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove IncrediMail 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove IncrediMail 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IncrediMail 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IncrediMail 2.0". If it exists on your system the IncrediMail 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IncrediMail 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IncrediMail 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IncrediMail 2.0:
- The software company is: www.incredimail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IncrediMail 2.0.
8. After uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IncrediMail 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IncrediMail 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 19:04:34.817