This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 from your computerIncrediMail Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on IncrediMail Ltd.. Click on www.incredimail.com
to get more data about IncrediMail 2.0 on IncrediMail Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). IncrediMail 2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail. IncMail.exe is the IncrediMail 2.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 357.98 KB (366576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in IncrediMail 2.0. They take 1.70 MB (1778264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImApp.exe (257.98 KB)
- ImBpp.exe (125.91 KB)
- ImLc.exe (301.98 KB)
- ImLpp.exe (65.98 KB)
- ImNotfy.exe (253.98 KB)
- ImPackr.exe (101.98 KB)
- ImpCnt.exe (109.98 KB)
- ImSc.exe (42.80 KB)
- ImSetup.exe (117.98 KB)
- IncMail.exe (357.98 KB)
The current web page applies to IncrediMail 2.0 version 22.214.171.12433
alone. You can find below info on other releases of IncrediMail 2.0:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove IncrediMail 2.0.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall IncrediMail 2.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk by IncrediMail 2.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\IM_CDE9.tmp\program files\IncrediMail
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\4M9L5EG2\www1.incredimail.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\4M9L5EG2\www2l.incredimail.com
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\IncMail.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\
IncrediMail 2.0 is an application offered by IncrediMail Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove IncrediMail 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IncrediMail 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IncrediMail 2.0". If it exists on your system the IncrediMail 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you select IncrediMail 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IncrediMail 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IncrediMail 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.incredimail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IncrediMail 2.0.
8. After uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IncrediMail 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:02:17.073