Inca Quest (remove only)
This info is about Inca Quest (remove only) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Inca Quest (remove only) from your systemJenkatGames
. Check out here
for more details on JenkatGames. Please follow www.jenkatgames.com
if you want to read more on Inca Quest (remove only) on JenkatGames's web page. Inca Quest (remove only) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inca Quest directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Inca Quest (remove only) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Inca Quest\Inca Quest_uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 38.01 KB (38922 bytes) on disk and is titled Inca Quest.exe.
The executable files below are part of Inca Quest (remove only). They take about 86.20 KB (88273
bytes) on disk.
- Inca Quest.exe (38.01 KB)
- Inca Quest_uninstall.exe (48.19 KB)
Inca Quest (remove only) is an application marketed by JenkatGames. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Inca Quest (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Inca Quest (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Inca Quest (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Inca Quest (remove only)". The Inca Quest (remove only) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Inca Quest (remove only) in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Inca Quest (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Inca Quest (remove only):
- The software company is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Inca Quest\Inca Quest_uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Inca Quest (remove only).
8. After removing Inca Quest (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Inca Quest (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Inca Quest (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Inca Quest (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, nor are we saying that Inca Quest (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Inca Quest (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 04:43:02.197