You can find on this page details on how to remove Inca Ball for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Inca Ball from your systemRaBBiT
. You can find out more on RaBBiT or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.wildtangents.com/
if you want to read more on Inca Ball on RaBBiT's website. Inca Ball is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Inca Ball folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Inca Ball by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Inca Ball\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1519616 bytes) on disk and is labeled IncaBall.exe.
Inca Ball contains of the executables below. They take 2.13 MB (2237210
bytes) on disk.
- IncaBall.exe (1.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.78 KB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove Inca Ball from your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Inca Ball.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sahmon Studio\Inca Ball
Inca Ball is an application marketed by the software company RaBBiT. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Inca Ball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Inca Ball from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Inca Ball or simply click the Search field and type in "Inca Ball". If it exists on your system the Inca Ball application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Inca Ball in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Inca Ball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Inca Ball:
- The publisher is: http://www.wildtangents.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Inca Ball\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Inca Ball.
8. After removing Inca Ball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Inca Ball that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Inca Ball using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Inca Ball by RaBBiT from your PC, nor are we saying that Inca Ball by RaBBiT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Inca Ball in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-08 13:24:27.947