You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Inbox3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Inbox3 from your computerInbox.com, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Inbox.com, LLC. You can read more about related to Inbox3 at http://www.inbox.com/
. Inbox3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Inbox3 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Inbox3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Inbox3\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.12 MB (3274872 bytes) on disk and is labeled Inbox3.exe.
Inbox3 contains of the executables below. They take 6.77 MB (7095288
bytes) on disk.
- Inbox3.exe (3.12 MB)
- Inbox3Tray.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- Updater.exe (840.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
Inbox3 is an application by the software company Inbox.com, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Inbox3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Inbox3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Inbox3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Inbox3". If it is installed on your PC the Inbox3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Inbox3 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Inbox3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Inbox3:
- The publisher is: http://www.inbox.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Inbox3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Inbox3.
8. After uninstalling Inbox3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Inbox3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Inbox3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Inbox3 by Inbox.com, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Inbox3 by Inbox.com, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Inbox3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:18:39.483