You can find below details on how to remove InSpector for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall InSpector from your computerCNR-IGAG
. More information on CNR-IGAG can be seen here
. InSpector is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\InSpector directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove InSpector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\InSpector\uninstall\bin\win32\uninstall.exe C:\Program Files\InSpector. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. InSpector's main file takes about 754.11 KB (772210 bytes) and its name is InSpector.exe.
InSpector is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.07 MB (2167402
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InSpector.exe (754.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (35.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
InSpector is a program released by CNR-IGAG. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove InSpector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove InSpector with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate InSpector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InSpector". The InSpector app will be found automatically. When you click InSpector in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding InSpector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall InSpector.
8. After removing InSpector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong InSpector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InSpector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall InSpector by CNR-IGAG from your PC, we are not saying that InSpector by CNR-IGAG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InSpector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:19:24.277