InFlac 1.1.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall InFlac 1.1.1 from your computerMichael Facquet
. Take a look here
for more details on Michael Facquet. You can get more details on InFlac 1.1.1 at http://www.facquet.com/
. Usually the InFlac 1.1.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Winamp folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for InFlac 1.1.1 is C:\Program Files\Winamp\InFlac-Uninstall.exe. InFlac-Uninstall.exe is the InFlac 1.1.1's main executable file and it takes approximately 64.25 KB (65788 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside InFlac 1.1.1. They take about 6.29 MB (6599516
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevator.exe (90.59 KB)
- EncFlac-Uninstall.exe (64.25 KB)
- InFlac-Uninstall.exe (64.25 KB)
- TrayIconPackuninst.exe (153.83 KB)
- Uninstall ClassicPro.exe (132.52 KB)
- UninstallWinampEssentials.exe (125.89 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (347.96 KB)
- winamp.exe (2.51 MB)
- winampa.exe (83.59 KB)
- winamp_オリジナル.exe (2.22 MB)
- out_atsurround_uninstall.exe (55.28 KB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
- uninstall-AL.exe (79.41 KB)
- NextAlbum.exe (27.50 KB)
- PlayAlbum.exe (27.00 KB)
- PlayAlbumName.exe (27.50 KB)
- PrevAlbum.exe (27.50 KB)
- Uninstall (Picturebox).exe (94.09 KB)
The current page applies to InFlac 1.1.1 version 1.1.1
InFlac 1.1.1 is a program by the software company Michael Facquet. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall InFlac 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase InFlac 1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find InFlac 1.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InFlac 1.1.1". If it exists on your system the InFlac 1.1.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click InFlac 1.1.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about InFlac 1.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InFlac 1.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.facquet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winamp\InFlac-Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove InFlac 1.1.1.
8. After uninstalling InFlac 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of InFlac 1.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InFlac 1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall InFlac 1.1.1 by Michael Facquet from your PC, we are not saying that InFlac 1.1.1 by Michael Facquet is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall InFlac 1.1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:17:13.197