InFile Seeker is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall InFile Seeker from your systemXtreme-LAb®
. Open here
for more details on Xtreme-LAb®. More details about InFile Seeker can be found at http://www.xtreme-lab.net/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\InFile Seeker directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling InFile Seeker is C:\Program Files\InFile Seeker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. InFile Seeker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 330.00 KB (337920 bytes) on disk.
InFile Seeker is comprised of the following executables which take 1.52 MB (1596113
bytes) on disk:
- InFile Seeker.exe (330.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The current web page applies to InFile Seeker version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of InFile Seeker:
InFile Seeker is a program marketed by Xtreme-LAb®. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase InFile Seeker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall InFile Seeker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate InFile Seeker or simply click the Search feature and type in "InFile Seeker". If it exists on your system the InFile Seeker app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click InFile Seeker in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding InFile Seeker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InFile Seeker:
- The software company is: http://www.xtreme-lab.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\InFile Seeker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InFile Seeker.
8. After removing InFile Seeker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of InFile Seeker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing InFile Seeker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall InFile Seeker by Xtreme-LAb® from your computer, we are not saying that InFile Seeker by Xtreme-LAb® is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall InFile Seeker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:21:09.490