Impress 1.9.4 CE
Impress 1.9.4 CE is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Impress 1.9.4 CE from your PCTeam V.R
. Open here
for more information on Team V.R. Further information about Impress 1.9.4 CE can be found at http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
. Impress 1.9.4 CE is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\TBProAudio Impress folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\TBProAudio Impress\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Impress 1.9.4 CE. Impress 1.9.4 CE's primary file takes around 1.25 MB (1312417 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
Impress 1.9.4 CE contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.25 MB (1312417
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.4
of Impress 1.9.4 CE.
Impress 1.9.4 CE is an application offered by Team V.R. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Impress 1.9.4 CE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Impress 1.9.4 CE from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Impress 1.9.4 CE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Impress 1.9.4 CE". If it is installed on your PC the Impress 1.9.4 CE program will be found automatically. When you select Impress 1.9.4 CE in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Impress 1.9.4 CE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Impress 1.9.4 CE:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TBProAudio Impress\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Impress 1.9.4 CE.
8. After uninstalling Impress 1.9.4 CE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Impress 1.9.4 CE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Impress 1.9.4 CE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Impress 1.9.4 CE by Team V.R from your computer, nor are we saying that Impress 1.9.4 CE by Team V.R is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Impress 1.9.4 CE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:35:55.737