This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Imperial Sudoku for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Imperial Sudoku from your PCMedia Contact LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Media Contact LLC. Click on http://www.GameTop.com/
to get more info about Imperial Sudoku on Media Contact LLC's website. Imperial Sudoku is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Imperial Sudoku folder, regulated by the user's option. Imperial Sudoku's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Imperial Sudoku\unins000.exe. Imperial Sudoku's primary file takes around 516.00 KB (528384 bytes) and is called Imperial Sudoku.exe.
The executables below are part of Imperial Sudoku. They occupy an average of 1.15 MB (1202458
bytes) on disk.
- Imperial Sudoku.exe (516.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Imperial Sudoku version 1.0
Imperial Sudoku has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Imperial Sudoku is a program offered by the software company Media Contact LLC. Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Imperial Sudoku is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Imperial Sudoku from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Imperial Sudoku or simply activate the Search field and type in "Imperial Sudoku". The Imperial Sudoku app will be found automatically. When you select Imperial Sudoku in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Imperial Sudoku, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Imperial Sudoku:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Imperial Sudoku\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Imperial Sudoku.
8. After removing Imperial Sudoku, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Imperial Sudoku that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Imperial Sudoku using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Imperial Sudoku by Media Contact LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Imperial Sudoku by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Imperial Sudoku supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:38:15.833