This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Immunet 3.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Immunet 3.0 from your systemSourcefire, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Sourcefire, Inc.. Usually the Immunet 3.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Immunet\3.0.1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Immunet\3.0.1\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Immunet 3.0. iptray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.46 MB (2581832 bytes) on disk.
Immunet 3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.68 MB (4909248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- agent.exe (723.90 KB)
- creport.exe (26.82 KB)
- ipsupporttool.exe (41.32 KB)
- iptray.exe (2.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
- updater.exe (24.82 KB)
This web page is about Immunet 3.0 version 188.8.131.5212
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Immunet 3.0:
...click to view all...
Immunet 3.0 is a program by Sourcefire, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Immunet 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Immunet 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Immunet 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Immunet 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Immunet 3.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Immunet 3.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Immunet 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Immunet 3.0.
8. After removing Immunet 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Immunet 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Immunet 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Immunet 3.0 by Sourcefire, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Immunet 3.0 by Sourcefire, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Immunet 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:15:12.743