This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IminentToolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IminentToolbar from your systemIminent
. Open here
for more information on Iminent. Usually the IminentToolbar application is found in the C:\Program Files\Iminent directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IminentToolbar. IminentUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 772.65 KB (791192 bytes) on disk.
IminentToolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.91 MB (1999160
bytes) on disk.
- IminentUninstall.exe (772.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of IminentToolbar. You can find here a few links to other IminentToolbar releases:
IminentToolbar is a program offered by the software company Iminent. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall IminentToolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove IminentToolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IminentToolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "IminentToolbar". If it is installed on your PC the IminentToolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click IminentToolbar in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IminentToolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IminentToolbar.
8. After uninstalling IminentToolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IminentToolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IminentToolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IminentToolbar by Iminent from your computer, nor are we saying that IminentToolbar by Iminent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IminentToolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:08:43.280