This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Iminent for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Iminent from your computerIminent
. Open here
for more info on Iminent. Iminent is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Iminent is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\IminentUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled IminentUninstall.exe and occupies 2.07 MB (2166112 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Iminent. They occupy 3.48 MB (3650536
bytes) on disk.
- WinkHandler.exe (412.31 KB)
- IminentUninstall.exe (2.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.01 MB)
This page is about Iminent version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Iminent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove Iminent from your computer.Directories left on disk:The files below remain on your disk when you remove Iminent:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\CustomActionsIminent.dll
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\MetroConfig.JSON
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\main.ico
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\SearchTheWeb.ico
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Universely.ico
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\SearchTheWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\StartWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\USearch.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FUYQVUYF\logo_iminent.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\H70AKCTA\geoloc_iminent_com.js
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Iminent
Iminent is a program marketed by Iminent. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Iminent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Iminent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Iminent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Iminent". If it exists on your system the Iminent app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Iminent in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Iminent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Iminent.
8. After uninstalling Iminent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Iminent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Iminent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Iminent by Iminent from your PC, we are not saying that Iminent by Iminent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Iminent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:31:52.717