Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome
This info is about Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome from your computeriminent
. More information about iminent can be found here
. Usually the Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IminentToolbar\126.96.36.199 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IminentToolbar\188.8.131.52\uninstall.exe. Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome's primary file takes around 373.90 KB (382872 bytes) and is named iminentsrv.exe.
Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 573.22 KB (586980
bytes) on disk.
- iminentsrv.exe (373.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (199.32 KB)
This data is about Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome.The files below were left behind on your disk by Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\IminentToolbar\220.127.116.11\iminentsrv.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Iminent\
Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome is an application released by the software company iminent. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome". The Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome by iminent from your computer, we are not saying that Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome by iminent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Iminent Toolbar on IE and Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-28 19:53:18.840