You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Iminent for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Iminent from your computerIminent
. Further information on Iminent can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Iminent is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\Bootstrapper.exe uninstall. Iminent.exe is the Iminent's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.02 MB (1074736 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Iminent. They occupy 2.66 MB (2789792
bytes) on disk.
- Iminent.exe (1.02 MB)
- Iminent.Messengers.exe (864.05 KB)
- Bootstrapper.exe (810.81 KB)
This page is about Iminent version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Iminent versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Iminent:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Iminent:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_adserver.iminent.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_start.iminent.com_0.localstorage
Additional values that you should clean:
Iminent is a program marketed by Iminent. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Iminent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Iminent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Iminent or simply click the Search feature and type in "Iminent". The Iminent application will be found automatically. When you click Iminent in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Iminent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Iminent.
8. After uninstalling Iminent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Iminent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Iminent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Iminent by Iminent from your PC, nor are we saying that Iminent by Iminent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Iminent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:10:59.330