Imgares is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Imgares from your systemKonrad Papala
. Go over here
where you can read more on Konrad Papala. More details about Imgares can be found at http://www.konradp.com/products/imgares/
. Usually the Imgares program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Imgares directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Imgares is C:\Program Files (x86)\Imgares\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Imgares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 944.00 KB (966656 bytes) on disk.
Imgares contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.56 MB (1640202
bytes) on disk.
- Imgares.exe (944.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Imgares is an application offered by the software company Konrad Papala. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Imgares is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Imgares using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Imgares or simply click the Search feature and type in "Imgares". If it is installed on your PC the Imgares application will be found very quickly. After you select Imgares in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Imgares, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Imgares:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.konradp.com/products/imgares/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Imgares\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Imgares.
8. After removing Imgares, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Imgares that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Imgares using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Imgares by Konrad Papala from your PC, nor are we saying that Imgares by Konrad Papala is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Imgares in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 04:30:43.943