This web page contains complete information on how to remove ImgBurn for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ImgBurn from your PCLIGHTNING UK!
. Further information on LIGHTNING UK! can be seen here
. Please open http://www.imgburn.com/
if you want to read more on ImgBurn on LIGHTNING UK!'s page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove ImgBurn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ImgBurn.exe and occupies 2.62 MB (2747392 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside ImgBurn. They occupy about 2.89 MB (3035385
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.62 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (71.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ImgBurn. Click on the links below for other ImgBurn versions:
...click to view all...
ImgBurn has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall ImgBurn:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove ImgBurn:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurnPreview.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn\Log Files\ImgBurn.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ImgBurn.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Applications\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Applications\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe.FriendlyAppName
ImgBurn is a program by the software company LIGHTNING UK!. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ImgBurn from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ImgBurn or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImgBurn". If it exists on your system the ImgBurn app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ImgBurn in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ImgBurn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ImgBurn.
8. After uninstalling ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ImgBurn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImgBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your PC, we are not saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImgBurn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:42:40.843