This web page contains complete information on how to remove ImgBurn for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ImgBurn from your systemLIGHTNING UK!
. Further information on LIGHTNING UK! can be seen here
. Please open http://www.imgburn.com/
if you want to read more on ImgBurn on LIGHTNING UK!'s page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove ImgBurn by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ImgBurn.exe and occupies 2.62 MB (2747392 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside ImgBurn. They occupy about 2.89 MB (3035385
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.62 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (71.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ImgBurn. Click on the links below for other ImgBurn versions:
...click to view all...
ImgBurn has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall ImgBurn:
Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
ImgBurn is an application marketed by the software company LIGHTNING UK!. Some users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ImgBurn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ImgBurn or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImgBurn". If it exists on your system the ImgBurn program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ImgBurn in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ImgBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The software company is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ImgBurn.
8. After uninstalling ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ImgBurn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ImgBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your PC, nor are we saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImgBurn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:42:40.843