ImgBurn is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall ImgBurn from your PCLIGHTNING UK!
. Go over here
for more details on LIGHTNING UK!. Please open http://www.imgburn.com/
if you want to read more on ImgBurn on LIGHTNING UK!'s page. ImgBurn is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. ImgBurn's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe. ImgBurn.exe is the ImgBurn's main executable file and it takes around 2.53 MB (2648576 bytes) on disk.
ImgBurn contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.80 MB (2936591
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.53 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (71.76 KB)
This data is about ImgBurn version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ImgBurn:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ImgBurn from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by ImgBurn's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurnPreview.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\Sounds\Error.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\Sounds\Success.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
ImgBurn is a program released by the software company LIGHTNING UK!. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ImgBurn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ImgBurn or simply click the Search field and type in "ImgBurn". The ImgBurn app will be found automatically. After you select ImgBurn in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ImgBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImgBurn.
8. After uninstalling ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ImgBurn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImgBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your computer, nor are we saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ImgBurn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:08:56.633