ImgBurn is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ImgBurn from your PCLIGHTNING UK!
. Go over here
for more details on LIGHTNING UK!. Please open http://www.imgburn.com/
if you want to read more on ImgBurn on LIGHTNING UK!'s page. ImgBurn is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. ImgBurn's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe. ImgBurn.exe is the ImgBurn's main executable file and it takes around 2.53 MB (2648576 bytes) on disk.
ImgBurn contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.80 MB (2936591
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.53 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (71.76 KB)
This data is about ImgBurn version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ImgBurn:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ImgBurn from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by ImgBurn's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\ImgBurnPreview.exe
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\Sounds\Error.wav
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\Sounds\Success.wav
- C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn\Log Files\ImgBurn.log
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
ImgBurn is an application released by LIGHTNING UK!. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ImgBurn from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ImgBurn or simply click the Search field and type in "ImgBurn". The ImgBurn app will be found very quickly. After you click ImgBurn in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ImgBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The software company is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImgBurn.
8. After uninstalling ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ImgBurn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImgBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your PC, nor are we saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ImgBurn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:08:56.633