This web page contains complete information on how to remove ImgBurn for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ImgBurn from your computerLIGHTNING UK!
. Open here
for more information on LIGHTNING UK!. You can read more about related to ImgBurn at http://www.imgburn.com/
. ImgBurn is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ImgBurn. The program's main executable file occupies 1.51 MB (1579520 bytes) on disk and is called ImgBurn.exe.
The executables below are part of ImgBurn. They take about 1.77 MB (1852129
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (1.51 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (202.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.22 KB)
This data is about ImgBurn version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other ImgBurn versions:
...click to view all...
ImgBurn is an application offered by LIGHTNING UK!. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ImgBurn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ImgBurn or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImgBurn". If it is installed on your PC the ImgBurn app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ImgBurn in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ImgBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ImgBurn.
8. After uninstalling ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImgBurn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ImgBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your computer, nor are we saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ImgBurn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:12:03.283