You can find below details on how to uninstall ImgBurn for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ImgBurn from your computerLIGHTNING UK!
. Go over here
for more info on LIGHTNING UK!. More details about ImgBurn can be seen at http://www.imgburn.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\8 Progs - Sonstige Tools\ImgBurn folder (same installation drive as Windows). ImgBurn's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\8 Progs - Sonstige Tools\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named ImgBurn.exe and occupies 2.62 MB (2749440 bytes).
ImgBurn installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.90 MB (3037968
bytes) on disk.
- ImgBurn.exe (2.62 MB)
- ImgBurnPreview.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.27 KB)
The current web page applies to ImgBurn version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other ImgBurn versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove ImgBurn from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove ImgBurn:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe
ImgBurn is a program by LIGHTNING UK!. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ImgBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ImgBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ImgBurn or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImgBurn". If it exists on your system the ImgBurn application will be found automatically. After you select ImgBurn in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ImgBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImgBurn:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imgburn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\8 Progs - Sonstige Tools\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ImgBurn.
8. After uninstalling ImgBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ImgBurn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ImgBurn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! from your PC, we are not saying that ImgBurn by LIGHTNING UK! is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImgBurn in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:57:28.463